Locum Critical Care Jobs in Austin
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen intensivist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified.
- Must meet intensivist / critical care credentialing requirements (e.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Physician present on unit 24/7, two 12 hour shifts.
- Able to intubate.
- Patient Volume: 30-35 varies.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Special certifications or.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Able to place central lines.
- Daily Patient Volume: 35-38 - volume varies.
- Location: Texas.
- Length Of Assignment: May 2021 >>> 3 months +.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Does physician need Board Certification: YES.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- 1:2 RN ratio, RT, PT, Pharmacy, OT, (full ICU complement of support staff already in place).
- Facility Type: Inpatient ICU Unit.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 7.