Locum Critical Care Jobs in Austin
Saturday · January 28, 2023
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen intensivist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Special certifications or.
- Physician present on unit 24/7, two 12 hour shifts.
- Facility Type: Inpatient ICU Unit.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Must meet intensivist / critical care credentialing requirements (e.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Patient Volume: 30-35 varies.
- Daily Patient Volume: 35-38 - volume varies.
- Able to intubate.
- Board Certified.
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Location: Texas.
- Able to place central lines.
- Does physician need Board Certification: YES.
- 1:2 RN ratio, RT, PT, Pharmacy, OT, (full ICU complement of support staff already in place).
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Length Of Assignment: May 2021 >>> 3 months +.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 7.