Locum Critical Care Jobs in Austin
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen intensivist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Length Of Assignment: May 2021 >>> 3 months +.
- 1:2 RN ratio, RT, PT, Pharmacy, OT, (full ICU complement of support staff already in place).
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Able to intubate.
- Physician present on unit 24/7, two 12 hour shifts.
- Special certifications or.
- Able to place central lines.
- Facility Type: Inpatient ICU Unit.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Must meet intensivist / critical care credentialing requirements (e.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Location: Texas.
- Board Certified.
- Patient Volume: 30-35 varies.
- Daily Patient Volume: 35-38 - volume varies.
- Does physician need Board Certification: YES.
- Meditech is the EMR.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 7.