Locum Critical Care Jobs in Austin
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen intensivist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily Patient Volume: 35-38 - volume varies.
- Physician present on unit 24/7, two 12 hour shifts.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Patient Volume: 30-35 varies.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Facility Type: Inpatient ICU Unit.
- 1:2 RN ratio, RT, PT, Pharmacy, OT, (full ICU complement of support staff already in place).
- Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: May 2021 >>> 3 months +.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Must meet intensivist / critical care credentialing requirements (e.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Location: Texas.
- Special certifications or.
- Does physician need Board Certification: YES.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Able to intubate.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Able to place central lines.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 7.