Locum Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Thursday · June 22, 2017
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
North of Austin: Hospitalist opportunity in Texas- Immediate need
- This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North of Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR- Medimobile.
- 4 admits days/6-7 admits nights.
- Malpractice Paid.
- Less than 100 beds.
- Great opportunity in Texas.
- 15-17 Patients per Provider.
- D Staffing.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Cynthia Dunaway.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- 7 on 7 off, 12 hr.
- Lodging, Flight, Rental Car and Mileage.
- No codes, ICU, or Procedures but a plus if comfortable.
- PM Vent and Central line care a plus but not necessary/ ER Physician will perform if needed.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 27.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Austin
Flag of Austin
Austin, TX is home to some of the nation's top notch universities. U.S. News ranked University of Texas in Austin #46 in the 2013 Edition of Best Colleges. UT is one of the largest schools in the nation. Graduate programs include McCombs School of Business, College of Education, Cockrell School of Engineering, College of Fine Arts, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, and School of Social Work.