Locum Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
- This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North of Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great opportunity in Texas.
- Staffing Consultant.
- 15-17 Patients per Provider.
- 7 on 7 off, 12 hr.
- Lodging, Flight, Rental Car and Mileage.
- PM Vent and Central line care a plus but not necessary/ ER Physician will perform if needed.
- Malpractice Paid.
- EMR- Medimobile.
- 4 admits days/6-7 admits nights.
- D Staffing.
- Less than 100 beds.
- Cynthia Dunaway.
- No codes, ICU, or Procedures but a plus if comfortable.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 27.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Austin
Flag of Austin
Austin, TX is home to some of the nation's top notch universities. U.S. News ranked University of Texas in Austin #46 in the 2013 Edition of Best Colleges. UT is one of the largest schools in the nation. Graduate programs include McCombs School of Business, College of Education, Cockrell School of Engineering, College of Fine Arts, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, and School of Social Work.