Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The client is seeking a board certified family medicine doctor with emergency medicine experience to help out this cold and flu season.
- Locum Tenens opportunity for Low Volume Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
- Low volume emergency medicine need only an hour from Austin, TX.
- We can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- They do offer 24 hour shifts.
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- Only asking for at least 4 shifts a month, but would love more than that.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Oct 17.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Austin
Flag of Austin
Austin, TX is home to some of the nation's top notch universities. U.S. News ranked University of Texas in Austin #46 in the 2013 Edition of Best Colleges. UT is one of the largest schools in the nation. Graduate programs include McCombs School of Business, College of Education, Cockrell School of Engineering, College of Fine Arts, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, and School of Social Work.