Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Saturday · July 22, 2017
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
Austin: Low Volume Emergency Medicine Needed near Austin Texas
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They do offer 24 hour shifts.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- Locum Tenens opportunity for Low Volume Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- Low volume emergency medicine need only an hour from Austin, TX.
- The client is seeking a board certified family medicine doctor with emergency medicine experience to help out this cold and flu season.
- We can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- Only asking for at least 4 shifts a month, but would love more than that.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Oct 17.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Austin
Flag of Austin
If you enjoy having a gorgeous lush green landscape at home then Austin, TX is the place for you. Corporate Knights ranked Austin #17 among the greenest cities in the US in 2013. Attractive greenery coupled with spectacularly designed swimming pools are a common scene in Austin neighborhoods. It's a big industry here with a lot of brand names to serve you like Blue Science
and Cody Pools
. Home safety is also lush, since Austin ranked #6 nationwide for the lowest crime rate in 2013.