Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only asking for at least 4 shifts a month, but would love more than that.
- They do offer 24 hour shifts.
- We can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- Low volume emergency medicine need only an hour from Austin, TX.
- Locum Tenens opportunity for Low Volume Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
- The client is seeking a board certified family medicine doctor with emergency medicine experience to help out this cold and flu season.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Oct 17.