Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- We can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- Locum Tenens opportunity for Low Volume Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- Low volume emergency medicine need only an hour from Austin, TX.
- They do offer 24 hour shifts.
- Only asking for at least 4 shifts a month, but would love more than that.
- The client is seeking a board certified family medicine doctor with emergency medicine experience to help out this cold and flu season.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Oct 17.