Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Thursday · June 22, 2017
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
Austin: Low Volume Emergency Medicine Needed near Austin Texas
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Tenens opportunity for Low Volume Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- Low volume emergency medicine need only an hour from Austin, TX.
- We can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- They do offer 24 hour shifts.
- Only asking for at least 4 shifts a month, but would love more than that.
- The client is seeking a board certified family medicine doctor with emergency medicine experience to help out this cold and flu season.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Oct 17.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Austin
Flag of Austin
If you enjoy having a gorgeous lush green landscape at home then Austin, TX is the place for you. Corporate Knights ranked Austin #17 among the greenest cities in the US in 2013. Attractive greenery coupled with spectacularly designed swimming pools are a common scene in Austin neighborhoods. It's a big industry here with a lot of brand names to serve you like Blue Science
and Cody Pools
. Home safety is also lush, since Austin ranked #6 nationwide for the lowest crime rate in 2013.