Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- We can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- Low volume emergency medicine need only an hour from Austin, TX.
- Locum Tenens opportunity for Low Volume Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
- They do offer 24 hour shifts.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- The client is seeking a board certified family medicine doctor with emergency medicine experience to help out this cold and flu season.
- Only asking for at least 4 shifts a month, but would love more than that.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Oct 17.