Critical Care Jobs in Austin
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full benefits included.
- Affordable homes, top-rated schools.
- Great earning incentives.
- Award-winning technology.
- B/C or B/E Internist/Hospitalist or FP - - Active Licensure in Texas or Applied.
- Hospitalist needed in Austin, TX area.
- Enjoy all the amenities a metropolitan city has to offer.
- Competitive salary.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Austin
Flag of Austin
If you enjoy having a gorgeous lush green landscape at home then Austin, TX is the place for you. Corporate Knights ranked Austin #17 among the greenest cities in the US in 2013. Attractive greenery coupled with spectacularly designed swimming pools are a common scene in Austin neighborhoods. It's a big industry here with a lot of brand names to serve you like Blue Science
and Cody Pools
. Home safety is also lush, since Austin ranked #6 nationwide for the lowest crime rate in 2013.