Critical Care Jobs in Austin
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefits included.
- Enjoy all the amenities a metropolitan city has to offer.
- B/C or B/E Internist/Hospitalist or FP - - Active Licensure in Texas or Applied.
- Affordable homes, top-rated schools.
- Hospitalist needed in Austin, TX area.
- Great earning incentives.
- Award-winning technology.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Austin
Flag of Austin
Austin, TX is home to some of the nation's top notch universities. U.S. News ranked University of Texas in Austin #46 in the 2013 Edition of Best Colleges. UT is one of the largest schools in the nation. Graduate programs include McCombs School of Business, College of Education, Cockrell School of Engineering, College of Fine Arts, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, and School of Social Work.