Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As part of its focus of offering high quality and the most up-to-date aspects of medical care, this relatively new hospital in Texas is developing a Hospitalist program.
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package is offered as well.
- Miles of bike trails wind through scenic vistas, canoeing and kayaking are enjoyed on the meandering river, and for those who enjoy antiquing, two of the best known national shows are a short drive away.
- Schools have earned high recognition in the state, and all types of housing options are available for newcomers.
- The schedule will be 7A - 7P in blocks of five with no. Patients per day are 16-20 with a plan in place to develop growth in a controlled manner.
- For this outstanding job opportunity, Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians who are board certified and have an active Texas license are being sought.
- Located in a bedroom community of Austin, this village is proud of its role in Texas history.
- Residents enjoy living where their children play in the park and the rest of the world rushes through life while here there is time to enjoy each other.
This perm job from Kendall & Davis was last open on Sep 21.