Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Saturday · February 27, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They do offer 24 hour shifts.
- We can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- Locum Tenens opportunity for Low Volume Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
- Only asking for at least 4 shifts a month, but would love more than that.
- The client is seeking a board certified family medicine doctor with emergency medicine experience to help out this cold and flu season.
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- Low volume emergency medicine need only an hour from Austin, TX.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Oct 17.