Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Partnership pathway.
- Physician driven culture.
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
- Complete financial transparency.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- Blocked schedule.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.