Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Partnership pathway.
- Physician driven culture.
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- Complete financial transparency.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
- Blocked schedule.
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.