Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
- Blocked schedule.
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
- Complete financial transparency.
- Partnership pathway.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
- Physician driven culture.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.