Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician driven culture.
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
- Blocked schedule.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
- Complete financial transparency.
- Partnership pathway.
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.