Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- Blocked schedule.
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- Partnership pathway.
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- Physician driven culture.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
- Complete financial transparency.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.