Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
- Partnership pathway.
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- Blocked schedule.
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- Complete financial transparency.
- Physician driven culture.
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.