Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
- Complete financial transparency.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- Partnership pathway.
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- Physician driven culture.
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
- Blocked schedule.
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.