Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Complete financial transparency.
- Partnership pathway.
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
- Blocked schedule.
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- Physician driven culture.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.