Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Group is responsible for inpatient services in several medical centers/facilities around the Greater Austin metro area - and growing!
- Compensation plan is perfectly designed for those who are looking to generate high earnings.
- Group offers a two-year partnership and ownership pathway for those who are interested.
- Rare opportunity to become part of this highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of 30+ Hospitalists.
- No minimum requirements on patient encounters.
- Benefits package comparable to many hospital employed plans.
- Partnership pathway.
- Hospitalists forms teams, or Pods, which are responsible for providing general medical services at one assigned facility.
- 7on/7off (no nights).
- Physician owned and physician managed by practicing Hospitalists.
- Open accounting practices among all Group members.
- Blocked schedule.
- Complete financial transparency.
- Physician driven culture.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.