Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Friday · January 17, 2020
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Austin) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Austin is Texas' state capital, home to the University of Texas, and one of American's most desirable cities ranking at the top of nearly every survey.
- Interested candidates.
- Employed by physician-owned group with generous compensation and benefits, including malpractice insurance.
- Outstanding Nocturnist opportunity in one of America's coolest cities, then look no further!
- We have Nocturnist openings at both Seton Medical Center Williamson, a 100-bed community hospital, AND Seton Medical Center Austin, a 390-bed facility.
- Enjoy no state income tax, a warm climate, an international airport and so much more!
- This established hospitalist group, ranked in the top 3 Best Places to Work survey sponsored by the Austin Business Journal the last four years, serves multiple hospitals in the Austin metro area with well-trained colleagues, a team-oriented approach, and patient-centered care model.
- These are full-time positions with block scheduling that varies by facility.
- Position ID 157365.
- We are actively scheduling interviews for experienced candidates.
- Dell, Whole Foods, and numerous tech companies.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Sep 22.