Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Austin) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Austin is Texas' state capital, home to the University of Texas, and one of American's most desirable cities ranking at the top of nearly every survey.
- We have Nocturnist openings at both Seton Medical Center Williamson, a 100-bed community hospital, AND Seton Medical Center Austin, a 390-bed facility.
- Employed by physician-owned group with generous compensation and benefits, including malpractice insurance.
- These are full-time positions with block scheduling that varies by facility.
- Dell, Whole Foods, and numerous tech companies.
- We are actively scheduling interviews for experienced candidates.
- Interested candidates.
- Outstanding Nocturnist opportunity in one of America's coolest cities, then look no further!
- Position ID 157365.
- This established hospitalist group, ranked in the top 3 Best Places to Work survey sponsored by the Austin Business Journal the last four years, serves multiple hospitals in the Austin metro area with well-trained colleagues, a team-oriented approach, and patient-centered care model.
- Enjoy no state income tax, a warm climate, an international airport and so much more!
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Sep 22.