Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Friday · February 26, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Austin) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Position ID 157365.
- We are actively scheduling interviews for experienced candidates.
- Outstanding Nocturnist opportunity in one of America's coolest cities, then look no further!
- This established hospitalist group, ranked in the top 3 Best Places to Work survey sponsored by the Austin Business Journal the last four years, serves multiple hospitals in the Austin metro area with well-trained colleagues, a team-oriented approach, and patient-centered care model.
- Enjoy no state income tax, a warm climate, an international airport and so much more!
- Interested candidates.
- We have Nocturnist openings at both Seton Medical Center Williamson, a 100-bed community hospital, AND Seton Medical Center Austin, a 390-bed facility.
- Austin is Texas' state capital, home to the University of Texas, and one of American's most desirable cities ranking at the top of nearly every survey.
- Employed by physician-owned group with generous compensation and benefits, including malpractice insurance.
- Dell, Whole Foods, and numerous tech companies.
- These are full-time positions with block scheduling that varies by facility.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Sep 22.