Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dell, Whole Foods, and numerous tech companies.
- Enjoy no state income tax, a warm climate, an international airport and so much more!
- Austin is Texas' state capital, home to the University of Texas, and one of American's most desirable cities ranking at the top of nearly every survey.
- This established hospitalist group, ranked in the top 3 Best Places to Work survey sponsored by the Austin Business Journal the last four years, serves multiple hospitals in the Austin metro area with well-trained colleagues, a team-oriented approach, and patient-centered care model.
- Outstanding Nocturnist opportunity in one of America's coolest cities, then look no further!
- We are actively scheduling interviews for experienced candidates.
- Employed by physician-owned group with generous compensation and benefits, including malpractice insurance.
- This is a full-time position with shifts scheduled at one facility (7 on / 7 off).
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Jul 21.