Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: TBD.
- Patient Encounters: 18-24 on average per day plus admissions.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Codes: Handled by EM, but HM attending will take over.
- Locum Rate: $175/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active TX license required) If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Hospital Beds: TBD.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide locum tenens coverage near Austin, TX.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p or 7p-7a).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 23.