Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 18-24 on average per day plus admissions.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p or 7p-7a).
- Sub-specialties: Full support available.
- Codes: Handled by EM, but HM attending will take over.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide locum tenens coverage near Austin, TX.
- Procedures: Not required.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Hospital Beds: TBD.
- Locum Rate: $175/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active TX license required) If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- ICU: TBD.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 23.