Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide locum tenens coverage near Austin, TX.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p or 7p-7a).
- Patient Encounters: 18-24 on average per day plus admissions.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 days on avg (current active TX license required) If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- ICU: TBD.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Codes: Handled by EM, but HM attending will take over.
- Hospital Beds: TBD.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Locum Rate: $175/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 23.