Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- Flexible schedule - 12 hour shifts.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- 8 physician program, 3 Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnists per day.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting PRN/Locums Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho.
- For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must.
- Supportive hospital administration team.
- The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the "Banana Belt" of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- Intensivist covers ICU during day.
- Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
- Competitive compensation and malpractice insurance.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast.
- Emergency Medicine group employed by HNI.
- We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.
- 114 bed, Level III Trauma Center.
- Hnicore establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim.
- Ability to provide a full scope of Hospital based primary care.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Ability to perform procedures preferred.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- HNI empowers Physician's careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Apr 10.